Sunday, September 30, 2007

An Important Date

Saturday, I went on a date with my beautiful wife. We had about 7 hours together without our daughter. At first we didn’t know what to do without a little girl interrupting our conversations or vying for our attention, but we soon adjusted and enjoyed each other’s company. Earlier in the week someone had given us tickets, food passes, and a parking pass for the Georgia Southern game yesterday, so we decided that we would go to the game and enjoy some much needed time together. We had a blast! You sometimes forget how good it feels to relax and enjoy something. We had a wonderful time watching the Eagles defeat Western Carolina. Mostly we just enjoyed the company. Last night after putting my girls to bed I thanked God for my loving wife and the opportunity to spend an extended period of time together.

No comments: