Friday, September 14, 2007

Thankful for Great Help

I wanted to say thank you to Kate Foil, our intern at FBC Statesboro. She does over and above what I ask her to do, at least most of the time. In the last month, I have been away on vacation one week and a conference another week. She has stepped up and proven that she has some great leadership qualities, but more importantly she has a big heart for our students. Kate pours herself into so many of our students in ways that aren't visible to anyone other than God. I also wanted to express gratitude to our praise band for dealing with some adversity this week and still turning that into a positive experience for Wednesday night. Again Kate helped them out in a big way this week. I have heard several great comments about The Gathering this week, and I know that God did some incredible things through Kate, the band, Matt K. and others. Thanks guys for all your hard work and more importantly your heart for God. Kate makes my job and responsibilities easier in so many ways, and she never stops looking for ways to impact the lives of our students. If you see her this week be sure and tell her how much you appreciate her presence at FBC.

No comments: