Friday, March 7, 2014

Sabbath Need

The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least. Personally and professionally I have been pushed to my limits physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. In my mind I know what I need is sabbath rest, forcing myself to observe that is quite a challenge. There are things still unfinished for work and as most know there is always something to do when you own a house. Endless laundry, dishes, yard and house projects. Yet I know that the Holy Spirit is calling me to pause and allow The Lord to replenish and refresh me. It's no coincidence that some of the scriptures I have been reading lately have spoken to this very need for us as believers to draw aside and spend time restoring my soul so I am better able to serve The Lord each day.





No comments: