Saturday, May 31, 2008

Surviving Six Flags

Well, I survived Six Flags another year. We took 46 students and adults to Six Flags on Thursday. It was a great trip! We left at 6 in the morning, even though everyone wasn't really awake. The weather was overcast most of the day which made it actually pleasant (I can't believe I just said that about Six Flags). I don't do roller coasters at all! Before I got older and wiser I would ride the water rides with students, but it's so miserable walking around with wet clothes all day when you can't get on a roller coaster and dry out at 70 mph. So this year I rode Monster Plantation and the Skybuckets! Those are just my pace!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You mean no Ninja or Scorcher for you? haha. Hey, I have a job interview for a school in Rome, GA tonight. Please be praying :)