Friday, May 2, 2008

Sleepless Nights and Fun Filled Days

Sleep seems to come in stages these days at the Pagliarullo house. I have figured out that I don't ever get to sleep late until my daughters become teenagers and then I won't be able to from years of getting up so early with them. Donald Miller has some interesting observations about how children prohibit an adult from getting sleep in To Own a Dragon.

Claire and I have been able to spend a lot of fun time together the last 2 days. Did you know that a 2 year old can take an hour to eat a kids meal at Zaxby's? Our adventures have included meals together, going to work together, the always fun trip to Wal-Mart, watching a movie, and of course several potty breaks. Claire even got to spend some big girl time with Kate Foil and her roommate Danielle last night while I taught the guys Bible study. I think the three of them giggled and smiled the whole time they were together. Like I said the last two days have been jam-packed with fun.

No comments: