Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Few, The Proud, The Marines

Nathan, Cameron, Heath
Me and Nathan
Me and Nathan
Me and Kelsey Deason (A former student)
Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the Marine Corps Depot at Parris Island, near Beaufort, SC. Two of my former students where graduating from the Marine Corp. I was extremely proud of Heath Scott and Nathan Holsenback. These two young men are examples of bravery, honor, and Godliness. It was amazing for me to get to see two young men who I met years before reach that level of maturity. I am very proud of both of these guys. While there for the graduation exercises I got to reconnect with students I hadn't seen in nearly two years. Yesterday was a wonderful feeling for me to see how God is moving in the lives of students. OORAH!


No comments: