Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Thursday while Cyd and Claire wern't home, I painted Claire's new room Oxford Pink. It was fun to get to do that for her, not just because you have to paint a room in the house. When she saw the finished product she said, "Thank you, soooo much Daddy!" (which is her favorite expression the last week or so). I also liked getting to work on a project alone to have some time to think...I did take advantage of being able to listen to some music as loud as I wanted to while Cyd wasn't in the house. It's fun to listen to cds you haven't heard in a while so that's what I did. Some of my musical selections are listed below in no particular order:

Collective Soul "Self Titled"
Bob Dylan "John Wesley Harding" original version of All Along the Watchtower
Drivin'N Cryin "Mystery Road"
John Mellencamp "Greatest Hits"
Bon Jovi "Live"
Neil Young
Ben Harper
U2 "Achtung Baby"

1 comment:

Allison said...

How precious are you painting your little girls room! Love reading your blogs!