Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Had Questions

It seems like many people in my life are struggling with different things. Some are clinging to life in the final hours and days, others fighting with everything they've got and more to keep living. Still others dealing with hurt and pain from friends and loved ones. Our youth praise band has been doing a song entitled I've Had Questions lately. The words have brought some comfort to my heart and mind today, perhaps you can find some as well.

When hope is lost, I'll call you savior
When pain surrounds, I'll call you healer
When silence falls, You'll be the song within my heart

In the lone hour, of my sorrow
Through the darkest night of my soul
You surround me, and sustain me
My defender, forever more

1 comment:

Jenny said...

WOW!! I love that song... esp. the 2nd verse