Sunday, October 28, 2007

Go DAWGS!


I couldn't pass up the opportunity to cheer on UGA after they beat Florida yesterday. It was a great game to watch. Cyd and I went to a UGA game/Halloween party/30th birthday party to enjoy most of the game. We had a great time seeing some old friends and meeting some new people as well. The afternoon reminded me of how thankful I am for how God has blessed me in life with a beautiful wife, an energetic little girl, two cars, a home, a job I love, the list could go on forever. I was also remind of how good it is to reconnect with friends from years ago. Life keeps us all too busy to see each other much, but those brief times are enough to bring a smile to my face thinking about all the fun times we had over the years. So here's to whatever triggers fond memories in your own life and to the blessings that we forget to count because we are to busy enjoying them. Oh, yeah, and GO DAWGS! SICK 'EM!

No comments: