Friday, March 4, 2011

Roller Coaster Faith

Each day never cease to be full of twists and turns and surprises. I often find myself thinking, what just happened? In many ways, life is like a roller coaster, which I despise, even though I have students who tricked me into riding one. The older I get I have found that as long as I hold on tight to God, through the twists, turns, jerks, flips, and dives I will make it to the end when the lap bar comes up. I guess as Christians we long for that day when ultimately the lap bar will come up as we rejoice to finally be in the presence of our King, but there are also those moments in life when we get a break from the roller coaster and with are knees still weak, catch our breath, as we breathe deep the breath of God. Here's to hoping you breathe deeply!

No comments: