Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clark Pinnock Dies at 73 | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction

It would be safe to say that Pinnock has been one of the most influential theologians of the late 20th century, into the 21st century. He is revered by some and despised by others depending on where they fall on issues of Biblical inerrancy, Open-theism, spiritual gifts and other key areas in the church. While I agree and disagree with him on different points of theology...the thing I admire most is his willingness to always learn and grow and sometimes that means that one's theology will shift and change through one's journey. Perhaps I admire that aspect of Pinnock the most because I find myself in the same category when it comes to my own journey. Clark Pinnock Dies at 73 | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction

No comments: