Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Date Night!

Friday Cyd and I got to enjoy a rare treat, a date! Life has been crazy for us the last four months for obvious reasons and lately we have both been some consumed with ministry, that we needed a break in order to invest in each other. So I asked our friends Kate and Keith if they would babysit for us so we could go out. The only problem with us is that we aren't movie people so we didn't want to spend 2 hours together sitting in silence nor did we want to chunk out money to see Tim McGraw who was in Statesboro Friday night, so we headed to McAlister's and enjoyed conversation and dinner without two precious little girls, indeed a very rare treat.

I absolutely love spending time with my wife and my girls! So to get to have a few hours of just Cyd and I was amazing! I still get that feeling when I am in her presence that the chaos around me can go you know where because I have the one person I love and care about the most by my side. Of course, it is next to impossible to spend time together if you don't have great babysitters! Thanks Keith and Kate!

"Tell me why
I love you like I do
Tell me who,
Can stop my heart as much as you
I don't have the answers
I don't have a plan
I'm Mad About You Baby
So let's take each others' hand
As we jump into the Final Frontier"

Mad About You Theme Song
written by Don Was

No comments: