Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Word About Blogs

If you peruse the whole site you might notice that I list other blogs that I think are worthy to be checked out by people who read my blog. All of these are people who I know, friends, collegues, etc. who write about their corner of the world and who offer me encouragement, the occassional laugh, and extend grace to me through their own writing. There is no limit to the number of blogs I could list that I read from time to time or subscribe to, but as much as those are informative and helpful for me and my journey, I enjoy knowing about people that I actually know and what's going on with them. All that to say that Allison Stroud, a long time friend started a new blog that I added to the list. Check it out here.

Hopefully you enjoy what I have to say...even if you don't always agree and you might find some hope for the journey from some of my friends!

1 comment:

Allison said...

thanks for the plug!!! You rock!!!