Saturday, August 29, 2009

Claire's Birthday Party

Wow!! What a day!! We had a great time celebrating Claire's 4th birthday today with the help of so many wonderful friends! The kiddos enjoyed some delicious cake, cupcakes, and ice cream plus an attempt at some silly games. I have come to the realization that my gift for thinking up fun, gross, silly, messy games doesn't apply to 4 year olds. I guess that's why God called me into youth ministry and not children's ministry. Kate Foil, a dear friend of ours came to the party and had the official job of being the photographer...she uploaded some pictures from today on her blog, http://www.katefoil.blogspot.com/.

What a great day! I can't believe that my baby girl is turning 4!

2 comments:

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAIRE!!! I still can't believe I am old enough to have friends who have children...geez...I really need to get myself married before you blog that Claire is engaged!

Kate said...

Thanks for including me in your blog! I'm glad you liked the pictures...I would have uploaded more, but I don't have the patience for it.