Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Claire's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe that Claire finally turned 3!! I feel like we have been celebrating her birthday for a month. We had a great day on Monday. She and Cyd made a chocolate cake, then Claire licked the icing until she had it all over her face. The pictures are great. I will get them posted soon. Then we had some company. Kate, our family friend and the former Assistant Student Minister at FBC came over for a few hours. We hadn't had a chance to catch up with her lately so it was good to do so. Claire loves to spend time with "her Kate!" Then Cyd's parents and aunt Carolyn from Texas came over for a birthday dinner. We had a wonderful time together.

There's lots on my mind but not much time to share it right now, so I will hopefully get caught up soon.

1 comment:

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAIRE!!!!