Saturday, November 24, 2007

Being Thankful

The craziness of family gatherings has kept me from posting anything the last few days. I wanted to list a few things that I am thankful for and encourage you to do the same.

  • Life
  • Grace
  • Cyd, my beautiful wife
  • Claire, my energetic 2 year old
  • Baby Pagliarullo (possibly Charlotte) who will be here in March
  • My family (immediate and extended)
  • Good friends
  • My Church
  • My students at FBC Statesboro
  • My former students in Alabama and Georgia
  • 2 cars that work at least most of the time
  • A mortgage cause that means I have a house
  • My education and life experiences
  • Good books and good music (both of which are means of grace to me over and over again)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Charlotte Pagliarullo...that has a great ring to it!