Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last Night at The Gathering


10 Things I’ve Learned Working with Youth at FBC Statesboro
1. You must always laugh at yourself because chances are everyone else is already laughing at you too.
2. You guys are smarter and braver than many people your age. 
3. You are fun to be around, funny looking at times and funny. 
4. You have a depth about you that so many students don’t have. You have a genuine hunger for Christ and to see God glorified and exalted in your lives. 
5. You are a very giving group. You are always willing to serve God and others. 
6. I wouldn’t have made it without caffeine in all its many forms these past 6 years, especially the trips, lockins, coffeetalk, etc. 
7. We have some of the most amazing youth parents, teachers, and volunteers in the world. 
8. Your passion for Jesus and people is contagious. 
9. You never get tired of my extensive knowledge of jokes. 
10. You’ve taught me to love people in my life, including you guys, deeper. 
11. You have taught me a reliance upon God’s Word even more than before in my life. 

No comments: