Wednesday, February 16, 2011

High School Winter Retreat 2011

We are nearing the end of day 2 of our High School Winter Retreat and I can honestly say that it has been an incredible week so far. We had safe travel and a safe day with no injuries on the slopes. the one negative setback was having to move meeting room space because the band was "too loud". All in all it has been a great couple of days as our group has grown closer to God and each other.

Our theme this week is Old School: Liars, Murders, and Thieves. We have been looking at the lives of some of the characters from the Old Testament. The worship time has been really cool and God is working in the lives of our students.

Have I mentioned lately that I love what I do? I love working with students and seeing them come alive for Jesus!

No comments: